Space is limited. Contact us as early as possible to ensure space is available on your desired departure date (many guests book a year or more in advance). Please click here to reserve your space today.
A non-refundable deposit equal to 20% of your per person trip price will hold your place on most treks. Trip extensions also require a separate minimum deposit of 20% per person. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal are accepted for your deposit.
You will be invoiced upon booking; full payment is due 90 days prior to departure. The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Check posted to our U.S. office (amount in U.S. Dollars).
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.
- Wire transfer to our account at Ally Bank, Detroit, MI.
Lodges base their prices on double occupancy and charge an additional fee for solo travelers. Likewise, accommodations on Kilimanjaro are priced based on two occupants to each tent. If you are traveling alone but would like to share a room/tent, every effort will be made to match you with a roommate. You will be invoiced for the single supplement and refunded the supplement if you are matched with a roommate.
Your airfare is not included in the cost of your trek. Call us to discuss international flights to Tanzania.
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing to Jambo Kilimanjaro (by fax, e-mail, or letter). The following penalties apply to all cancellations:
- Up to 91 days before departure: Deposit
- 90-61 days before departure: 50% of the package price
- 60-46 days before departure: 65% of the package price
- 45 days or fewer before departure: 100% of the package price
No partial refunds will be given for unused meals, hotel rooms, airport transfers, etc., for any reason whatsoever. Jambo Kilimanjaro reserves the right to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases due to changes in internal airfares, currency fluctuations, park fee increases, increased fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. Jambo Kilimanjaro reserves the right to alter the tour without notice. Jambo Kilimanjaro is not responsible for expenses incurred by trip members in preparing for the trip (e.g., visa fees, immunizations, insurance, equipment, etc.) or for fees incurred by departing on any day other than the planned group departure date. Accommodations are subject to change.
When joining a trek within 90 days of departure, there are additional considerations. Please call as soon as possible for the best chance of securing desired departure dates, and please read through our last minute booking considerations.
- All land transportation
- Airport transfers on scheduled arrival and departure dates/times
- All meals as per itinerary
- All accommodations as per itinerary
- Park fees
- Airfare to and from Tanzania
- Tips for mountain staff
- Airport transfers for independent arrivals and departures